| American Journalism Review
| From AJR, September 1995|
By Alice Neff Lucan
Alice Neff Lucan newspaper lawyer.
Newspaper lawyer Alice Neff Lucan offers this advice in the light of
recent court decisions:
* If you use a tape recorder, listen to it to verify quotes.
* Corrections of grammar, syntax, stuttering and filling in explanatory
words are all acceptable changes to quotations.
* It is acceptable to edit out irrelevancies and wandering.
* It is acceptable to substitute words, without changing the meaning.
* If you do make changes, consider the whole. Have you conveyed accurately
what you think the person meant to say?
High pressure test chamber to ensure that the water depth of Deepsea replica watches
can reach 3900 meters (12800 feet), uk replica watches
specially designed for this purpose and the installation of a special equipment - high pressure tank. This high performance single piece stainless steel submersible tank, weight 1.3 tons, to simulate the sea level 4875 meters (16000 feet) below the water pressure. However, the depth of the depth is rolex replica uk
about 25% more than that displayed on the surface.