| American Journalism Review
| From AJR, September 1995|
By Alice Neff Lucan
Alice Neff Lucan newspaper lawyer.
Newspaper lawyer Alice Neff Lucan offers this advice in the light of
recent court decisions:
* If you use a tape recorder, listen to it to verify quotes.
* Corrections of grammar, syntax, stuttering and filling in explanatory
words are all acceptable changes to quotations.
* It is acceptable to edit out irrelevancies and wandering.
* It is acceptable to substitute words, without changing the meaning.
* If you do make changes, consider the whole. Have you conveyed accurately
what you think the person meant to say?
There are particularly two reasons that we can think of currently. First of all the, the developing has been done to the greatest and secondly, the kick-ass color blends of these best replica watch site
.Well, we are still not going to unpack the best part about as for that you need to be a part of us in the second sentence. So, did you experience the newest selection of? There is a variety of vibrant and yet professional category with some of them prepared from the metal and others are having enjoyable with leather bands. Out of all these incredible Duplicate.